Mt. Retour Tea Tree oil is 100% certified organic Tea Tree Essential Oil, steam distilled from the whole plant of the Melaleuca Alternifolia tree in Australia.
Mt. Retour is an Australian company bringing you the best certified organic oils from around the world. All products are Australian Certified Organic, no animal testing, vegan friendly, no GM, no synthetic or artificial fragrances.
Tea Tree oil is beneficial to all family members as a deep cleanser with anti-fungal, anti-septic, anti-infectious, anti-inflammatory and anti-viral properties.
Some uses and benefits include:
- Inhaled, Tea Tree helps alleviate colds and flu.
- Protects the skin and heals insect and spider bites; especially when used in combination with lavender essential oil.
- Tea tree oil is a natural cleanser and the invigorating herbal scent will keep the skin feeling refreshed when eight to ten drops are blended into your regular body wash or shampoo. Very common in treating ailments from dandruff to athlete’s foot.
- As a treatment for acne prone skin - Simply add eight to ten drops of tea tree oil to a natural base face wash and use twice a day.
- To dry out pimples, place a drop of DILUTED tea tree oil on a cotton bud and dab the affected area. Leave the oil overnight and the pimple will be significantly reduced by the morning.
Directions: This multipurpose liquid can be used in many beneficial ways;
- Massage: 4 drops to 10 ml carrier oil.
- Bath: 5 drops in full drawn bath.
- Vaporiser: 9-10 drops in a bowl of vaporiser.
Not to be taken. Do not apply directly to skin. Keep out of reach of children.
User Guide / Precautions: Always dilute Tea Tree Essential Oil in a facial wash, shampoo or lotion base before applying to the skin.
Storage: Store below 30°C
An Introduction to Aromatherapy: As scents are inhaled, the smell travels across the olfactory nerves located inside the nose and then up into the part of the brain that controls our moods, our memories and our ability to learn. This area is called the Limbic System and when stimulated it releases endorphins, neurotransmitters and other 'feel-good' chemicals. What all this means is that smells have a subtle way of affecting your mind and emotions.