Mt. Retour Sweet Orange oil is 100% certified organic Sweet Orange Essential Oil, cold pressed from the peel of the Citrus Sinensis tree in Italy.
Mt. Retour is an Australian company bringing you the best certified organic oils from around the world. All products are Australian Certified Organic, no animal testing, vegan friendly, no GM, no synthetic or artificial fragrances.
Some uses and benefits include:
- Stress relief: Sweet Orange scent promotes joyful vigour.
- Assists mental relaxation in times of depression and sadness.
- Alleviates coughs and colds.
- Aids digestion.
- Anti-Cellulite: An excellent massage blend for anti-cellulite treatment.
- Skin conditioner: Helps to balance skin conditions, especially dull and oily skin.
Directions: This multipurpose liquid can be used in many beneficial ways;
- Massage: 4 drops to 10 ml carrier oil.
- Bath: 5 drops in full drawn bath.
- Vaporiser: 9-10 drops in a bowl of vaporiser.
Not to be taken. Do not apply directly to skin. Keep out of reach of children.
User Guide / Precautions: Always dilute orange essential oil in a carrier oil or lotion base before applying to the skin.
Storage Barcode: Store below 30°C
An Introduction to Aromatherapy: As scents are inhaled, the smell travels across the olfactory nerves located inside the nose and then up into the part of the brain that controls our moods, our memories and our ability to learn. This area is called the Limbic System and when stimulated it releases endorphins, neurotransmitters and other 'feel-good' chemicals. What all this means is that smells have a subtle way of affecting your mind and emotions.