Mt. Retour Rosemary oil is 100% certified organic Rosemary Essential Oil, steam distilled from the flowering tops of the Rosmarinus Officinalis shrub in Spain.
Mt. Retour is an Australian company bringing you the best certified organic oils from around the world. All products are Australian Certified Organic, no animal testing, vegan friendly, no GM, no synthetic or artificial fragrances.
Rosemary essential oil has a fresh, piercing scent that is mildly pine-like but sweeter.
Some uses and benefits include:
- Muscle relief, aches and pains – stimulates circulation and helps relieve muscle tension.
- Hair care and dandruff control – Rosemary treats scalp disorders and stimulates hair growth.
- Alleviates cough and cold symptoms.
- Adrenal gland stimulation - Rosemary has strong effects on the adrenal gland of the body, boosting energy.
- Room freshener - control mold (anti-parasitical, anti-fungal and antibacterial) and uplift spirits.
- Helps with allergic reactions and assists with cold, flu, sinusitis and muscular pain.
- Heals scars such as acne scars.
Directions: This multipurpose liquid can be used in many beneficial ways;
- Massage: 4 drops to 10 ml carrier oil.
- Bath: 5 drops in full drawn bath.
- Vaporiser: 9-10 drops in a bowl of vaporiser.
Not to be taken. Do not apply directly to skin. Keep out of reach of children.
User Guide / Precautions: Rosemary essential oil has a stimulating effect on the body so care should be taken with epileptics.
Storage: Store below 30°C
An Introduction to Aromatherapy: As scents are inhaled, the smell travels across the olfactory nerves located inside the nose and then up into the part of the brain that controls our moods, our memories and our ability to learn. This area is called the Limbic System and when stimulated it releases endorphins, neurotransmitters and other 'feel-good' chemicals. What all this means is that smells have a subtle way of affecting your mind and emotions.