Mt. Retour Eucalyptus oil is 100% certified organic Eucalyptus Essential Oil, steam distilled from the leaves and branches of the Eucalyptus Globulus tree in Spain.
Mt. Retour is an Australian company bringing you the best certified organic oils from around the world. All products are Australian Certified Organic, no animal testing, vegan friendly, no GM, no synthetic or artificial fragrances.
Sensationally, Eucalyptus gives cool to the skin and warm feeling to the muscles.
Some uses and benefits include:
- Eucalyptus has antiseptic, anti-inflammatory, antibacterial and antiviral properties and has shown benefits being used in vaporisers.
- Assists in relieving stress, insomnia, migraines and nervous unrests.
- Respiratory support - clears sinuses, helps to break down mucus during cold and flu.
- Relieves cramps.
- Alleviates fever symptoms.
- Repels insects .
- Promotes wound healing.
Directions: This multipurpose liquid can be used in many beneficial ways;
- Massage: 4 drops to 10 ml carrier oil .
- Bath: 5 drops in full drawn bath.
- Vaporiser: 9-10 drops in a bowl of vaporiser .
- Mist this oil on your pillow or tissue, its fresh-cooling scent will assist in easing inhalation problems.
Not to be taken. Keep out of reach of children.
User Guide / Precautions: Eucalyptus essential oils are very powerful and should never be used undiluted on babies or young children (it is still safe to use in a diffuser or vaporizer); but can be used undiluted on adults with caution. Eucalyptus is one of the essential oils to be avoided by epileptics and those with high blood pressure as well.
Storage: Store below 30°C
An introduction to Aromatherapy: As scents are inhaled, the smell travels across the olfactory nerves located inside the nose and then up into the part of the brain that controls our moods, our memories and our ability to learn. This area is called the Limbic System and when stimulated it releases endorphins, neurotransmitters and other 'feel-good' chemicals. What all this means is that smells have a subtle way of affecting your mind and emotions.