Inspired by the rugged natural beauty of Highway 1 USA. Sand Storm is nature at its finest, enveloping your lips in a subtly sandy brown shade. The quality formulation of Karen Murrell lipsticks last long on your lips, smells and tastes great.
Convenient 4g purse size, take it anywhere!
- All natural ingredients.
- Long-lasting, a creamy and smooth application.
- Nourishing for lips, this non-drying formulation is so great it feels like wearing lip balm.
- 100% biodegradable packaging.
- Avocado oil (Persea americana): To provide moisture, nourishment and hydration.
- Cinnamon (Cinnamomum verum): For fuller, plumper lips and a delicious scent.
- Carnauba wax: Renowned for its high melting point, ensuring it’s hard-wearing, even in the roughest handbag.
- Candelilla (Euphorbia cerifera): The candelilla plant grows in the semi-arid environment of northern Mexico. Plants growing in the hottest and driest areas produce a protective covering, which yields a hard vegetable wax of superior quality after processing. Candelilla wax is yellow, and is celebrated in lipstick production for its hard, brittle, glossy and slightly tacky properties.
- Evening primrose oil (Oenothera biennis): Rich in omega-6, soothing and highly moisturising.
- Castor oil (Ricinus communis): Excellent emollient properties and a high-acting pigment dispersant. Due to its high viscosity, castor oil also helps to suspend pigment in the manufacturing process to avoid settling when hot. Karen Murrell lipstick pigments are milled into castor oil in a ball mill. The milling process reduces particle size and ensures even suspension and distribution, giving you better colour and coverage.
Karen Murrell lipsticks are all natural on all levels, from product to packaging. The box is 100% recyclable and made from renewable forestry trees in NZ. The lipstick case is made of corn starch that starts to biodegrade after just one year in the ground. The all natural lipstick contains no mineral oils, parabens or preservatives. No animal testing.