The EnviroSafe Pantry Moth Trap is the safe and environmentally friendly way to trap moths that live in your pantry. Envirosafe Pantry Moth Traps capture many different types of moths including Indian meal moths, seed moths, grain moths, raisin moths, almond moths and tobacco moths.
These moths are narrow, small bodied, 9mm to 12 mm, varying in colour from mottled grey to coppery brown. They contaminate dried goods and foods including flour, dried fruits, seeds, crackers, biscuits, nuts, powdered milk, pet food, bird seed, chocolate, peppers, tobacco and cocoa beans.
Ready to use, long lasting and pesticide free. The Envirosafe Pantry Moth Traps are safe to use around food products.
The pack contains two Envirosafe Pantry Moth Traps and two lures that will last up to 3 months. The Envirosafe Pantry Moth Trap uses a powerful attractant to lure the moths, then the active constituent kills them without the use of chemicals for your safety. You don't need to worry about terrible moth ball smells, you won't even notice a scent from the EnviroSafe Pantry Moth Trap!
Helps protect your food and pantry from costly moth damage.
Envirosafe Pantry Moth Trap remains effective for about 12 weeks.
Active Constituent 4.9g/Kg (Z,E)-9, 12-tetradecadien-l-yl acetate
Directions for use:
- Take EnviroSafe Pantry Moth Trap, then remove liner to expose glue. Remove lure from its protective packet.
- Place the EnviroSafe Pantry Moth Trap near the problem area, generally where dried foodstuffs are stored. Locations include basement, pantry, kitchen or garage. Find a location where the EnviroSafe Pantry Moth Trap will get the most air circulation but where it won't be damaged.
- The moths will be attracted to the EnviroSafe Pantry Moth Trap from within a 3 metre radius of the infested food source.
- Replace traps after 12 weeks.
- Discard when full - to discard, wrap in newspaper and dispose of in household garbage.