Ecostore Fragrance Free Laundry Powder is a versatile, high performance laundry powder suitable for everyday use. The ultra sensitive formulation is suitable for delicate fabrics and babies' sensitive skin as well as tougher jobs like heavily soiled work clothes, sports gear and nappies.
This low suds formula is suitable for use with front loading and top loading washing machines and is completely safe for septic tank and grey water systems. Works well in cold water, for optimum results use warm water - 40 degrees.
Economically concentrated with 32 washes from 1kg pack in a top loading washing machine, or 64 washes in a front loader. A safer, healthier alternative to synthetic chemical laden laundry products. Ecostore Laundry Powder contains no skin-irritating enzymes, optical brighteners, phosphates or other potentially harmful chemicals. No nasty residues remain on your clothes or up against your skin - nor do they damage the environment.
Ingredients: Sodium Carbonate (from limestone), Sodium Citrate (from corn, potato or wheat), Sodium Coco Sulphate (from coconut palm fruit), Sodium Bicarbonate (baking soda), Sodium Aluminosilicate (mineral derived from sand), Lauryl/Myristyl Glucoside (palm oil*), Sodium Carboxymethyl Cellulose (anti-redeposition+ agent derived from wood pulp), Sodium Polyaspartate (a biodegradable amino acid).
* Ecostore only uses palm oil from sustainable sources - no orangutans were harmed in the making of this product!
+ Anti-redeposition agents are used in laundry detergents to prevent stains from redepositing back on fabric after they have been removed.
Contains NO nasty: Optical Brighteners, Lipase Amylase Protease, Synthetic Perfumes or Phosphates.
Ecostore Laundry Powder has been independently performance tested and proven to work as well as, if not better than other market leading laundry powders.
How To Use
- Suitable for all temperatures, ideally wash in warm water.
- For top loader: use only one scoop (35ml) of powder and either place in the powder dispenser or pre-dissolve in a little warm water. Do not put the powder directly onto clothes.
- For front loader: only 1/2 scoop of powder is needed.
- If clothes are heavily soiled, soak overnight or use Ecostore Laundry Soaker and Stain Remover.
- Safe for septic tanks and grey water systems.
- We don't add anti-caking agents to our powders so it is important to re-seal the bag after every use to keep any moisture out.
Ecostore Laundry Powder is made in NZ to the strictest environmental standards in our ISO14001, Enviromark Diamond, Kosher and Carbon Zero accredited factory.