An environmentally friendly, biodegradable and sustainable body brush. Made with Sisal, which is a firm but soft fibre from cactus plants, ideal for a body brush. Can be used wet for washing or dry for massage.
Dry body brushing is a completely natural way to gently exfoliate, removing dead skin cells, while increasing circulation and stimulating the lymphatic system to help detoxification. It will leave your skin feeling soft with a natural glow.
The sisal softens naturally in warm water to give you a vigorous scrub without being too hard and lathers well with your favourite soap. The extra long timber handle is ergonomically shaped to curve over the shoulder blades, giving this brush excellent reach, perfect for people with mobility issues.
Be kind to the planet and avoid plastics in your home. Made with natural unbleached materials. The sealant used on the timber is a non-toxic toy paint sealer so it’s animal and child-friendly and the wire is galvanised so it won’t rust. Best of all, at the end of their life the Eco Max Range can be put into your compost bin where they will breakdown naturally leaving only a piece of wire to recycle.
Made in Sri Lanka under fair trade principles.
- Base to top of brush: 51cm.
- Cotton string:12cm long
- Diameter of brush head: 9cm
- Regular application of a Tea Tree spray after each time you use the brush will help keep bristles clean.
- After washing the brush, spend some time padding bristles into a towel to remove excess water from the bristles this will ensure the brush dries faster and reduces risk of mildew.
- Hang to dry.
- Because the timber is natural and has not been treated with chemicals, plastics or lacquer the timber may crack if left in water for too long, we suggest to wash just the bristles. If any cracks occur this will not affect the quality of the brush.